Complaint Review: Aarons Sales And Lease

• Submitted: Sun, April 10, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, April 10, 2005

• Reported By:HERNANDO Florida
Aarons Sales And Lease
162 Ocilla Hwy Ste B Fitzgerald, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 229-423-6706
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Aarons Sales And Lease WRONGFUL DISCHARGE ripoff Fitzgerald Georgia

I worked for this company for 18 months. They fired me for an incident that never occurred. There was no proof and I was never given a chance to defend myself. I worked under the constant threat of being terminated and received no support from upper management the store I worked in has had 5 managers in the past several years and has had unusual high turnover. The company relocated me and my family and let me go over a phoney complaint with no proof. I was told by several people that they were looking to get rid of me. That is the thanks I get for working without a day off 80 hours a week.

georgia, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2005 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease/Fitzgerald-Georgia-31750/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease-WRONGFUL-DISCHARGE-ripoff-Fitzgerald-Georgia-138285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Sales And Lease