Protestant

• Submitted: Mon, May 15, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 15, 2006

• Reported By:kingsland Georgia
Aarons Sales And Lease
1958 HWY 40 East Kingsland, GA 31548 Kingsland, Georgia U.S.A.

Aarons Sales And Lease ripoff Was told that I was receiving a new $800 Mattress, when It was delivered the man told me to leave plastick off and it was very used and had rips in it. Kingsland Georgia

Sold me a Used Mattress and Box spring and was charged for a new one ($800.00). When it was delivered they told me that I should leave the plastic on the box spring and that would expand the life of the mattress. I removed the plastic because the mattress was sliding all over the place. When I did this I found large holes with metal coming out of all corners.

Dan
kingsland, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2006 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease/Kingsland-Georgia-31548/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease-ripoff-Was-told-that-I-was-receiving-a-new-800-Mattress-when-It-191624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Sales And Lease