Complaint Review: Aarons Sales And Lease

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Aarons Sales And Lease
3636 W Glendale Suite 2 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Aarons Sales And Lease Rip-offs! Phoenix Arizona

Aarons is a rip off and their reps are LIARS! I rented a computer from them and my sister made a payment by credit card for me. They sent a rep to my home who didnt identify himself only was wearing a Aarons shirt to conviscate my computer, The rep stated that I am behind he told me that they had tried to get ahold of me several times. This is not true.

The rep demanded that I let him into my home to get the computer, I told him NO and that it was paid for. He called me a liar and this man than shoved his way into my home and went into the living room and took the computer from the desk! I did not let him in, he SHOVED me to get in! The neighbor called the police, they did nothing.

The rep LIED and stated to the police that I let him in and that they have been to my home 9 times this month. They have not come over once! I wrote a letter to the BBB and to the corporate offices of Aarons. I want everyone to know how much they are not customer service orientated, they could care less.

I didnt even get an apology from anyone when I proved them in the wrong!! I didnt get my computer back either! I am having to take them to court and file a civil lawsuit to get my money returned. I dont recommend that anyone trust these horriable people and NEVER rent from them.

Vanny
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease-Rip-offs-Phoenix-Arizona-377067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Sales And Lease