Complaint Review: Aarons Sales And Lease

• Submitted: Mon, January 23, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2006

• Reported By:marana Arizona
Aarons Sales And Lease
2665 N Campbell Ave Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Aarons Sales And Lease ripoff Tucson Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Need more info to resolve.

In November of 2004 my husband and I rented a 52 inch tv from Aarons sales and Lease. We ask for a branew tv. The manager told us the tv was just taken out of the box, but my husband found a flaw on the screen. The manager said she would take 10% off the price of the tv. From what I have seen that was never done.

Then, I belive in April of 2005 is when we rented the washer and dryer set we have. I had made arrangements to pay on the 5th and the 20th of every month because that was my paydays. We where told this would not be a problem, unfortunatly this has not been the case. There has been several changes in managers made over the last year and my payment schedual is messed up. We are to be paying bi-monthly on our TV and monthly on the washer and dryer. Since there has been so many changes I now have to pay bi-monthly on both. I get called from the 1st of the month untill I call them and tell them to run my credit card. Same for the 15th untill I call them. This month (January) the 20th fell on Friday the manager has called my house almost every day since Monday because Sunday was the 15th and they are closed on Sunday. Leaving nasty messages. Today is the last draw. I was unable to get to my phone and the manager of Aarons Sales and Lease left me a massage saying if he did not hear from me by the afternoon he would run my credit card he has on file for me. My husband and I are going to pay off our TV and washer and dryer because of all the money we have payed them. But I can garetee one thing and that is I will never rent from Aarons Sales and Lease again!!!! They even claim to be cheaper than Rent-A-Center. That is a lie too. I can not wait to be free of this company. As soon as my tax money is here I am paying them off. To be honest, as much as they have screwed my husband and I over, I wish I didn't have to pay the last of what we owe them.

Lisa
marana, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2006 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease/Tucson-Arizona-85719/Aarons-Sales-And-Lease-ripoff-Tucson-Arizona-172892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Sales And Lease

Need more info to resolve.

AUTHOR: Javier - (U.S.A.)

i would like to resolve this issue with lisa
from marana,az. the only problem is i need
more info. if there is anyway this individual
could call me, i would assist her to the best of
my ability. lisa may reach me at (520)745-1201.

javier guerrero