Complaint Review: Aaron's Sales And Leasing

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2003

• Reported By:Saint Marys ga
Aaron's Sales And Leasing
1958 GA HWY 40 E Kingsland, Georgia U.S.A.

Aaron's Sales & Leasing Rip-off deceit Kingsland Georgia

When I first opened an account with Aaron's the staff was by far the greatest...but then new employees took over and their technique was faultering. Mind you this did not happen just once, but twice. I was asked for a post date check until I came in to make the payment on the following weekend and was told the check would not be deposited until the following week..so I go in or mail the payment plus extra, and ask for the check to be destroyed or returned....

They constantly gave me a run around until I get a call from my bank stating that I was charged for insufficient funds...even though i've taken out the money and paid them in full. I call and speak to a rep from Aaron's and they say they forgot and sent it in the week before and tells me I must come in and pay the return check fee. I wouldn't mind but this has happened on more than one occasion....Starting to get disgusted...Wouldn't you???

Meikie
Kingsland, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2003 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Sales-And-Leasing/Kingsland-Georgia-31548/Aarons-Sales-Leasing-Rip-off-deceit-Kingsland-Georgia-48070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's Sales And Leasing