Complaint Review: Aaron's Sales And Leasing

• Submitted: Sat, November 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, November 26, 2006

• Reported By:sayreville New Jersey
Aaron's Sales And Leasing
229 New Brunswick Ave Perth Amboy, New Jersey U.S.A.

Aaron's Sales And Leasing Aarons Damaged Goods, will deliver new- still waiting one month now Ripoff Perth Amboy New Jersey

*Author of original report: Aarons Sales & Leasing, Perth Amboy NJ 08862

I signed a lease with Arons on October 21, 2006 for a New Bedroom set with NEW matresses. The following week I received my new bedroom set with Damaged or Used Matresses. This was on October 27th. I was told I would be receiveing new matresses the following Wednesday Nov.1, 2006. As you can imagine that day came and went with no new matresses. Yet mind you on the day of signing the lease with them they made me pay one month in advance even though my payments were set up for bi-weekly.

I called again on Nov.3, 2006 and said I was very upset no matresses were delivered to me, I requested to speak to Luis the so called manager but he was not in. I literally called from Novemeber 3rd to November 10th with no sign of a Manager being in the store, so they told me. Finally I spoke to Vanessa and she aplogized of course and set up delivery for Monday November 13th between 2-7pm. To my surprise they never showed up nor called. Now I am furious, and totally upset over this. I signed a four page lease and it all has to do with the customer paying on time, the amounts to lease and own etc. Nothing in there about the Company who cant come through with a purchased item.

It is now November 24th exactly one month late I finally am able to speak to Luis the ghost Manager. He states "you didnt get your matresses yet" I replied no I havent and if you were in one of the ten days I called you would of known this. At any rate he promised the matresses be delivered on Sat. the next morning by 11:00 am. Well it is 12:20 and Vanessa calles from Aarons and gives me this lame excuse they are running late one of the trucks broke down and I would have to wait. I had a christening to go to at 1:00. I told her the matresses were in my front porch and they should take them and leave the new ones there for me. She wanted me to take the matresses back in my house and I told her no, this is my second time removing the matresses from my bedroom expecting new ones to be delivered. She then tells me they can not leave matresses on my front porch which is enclosed because they can not be held responsible. Well they also obviously are responsible for making me sleep on the original damaged ones they left me a month ago. I told her I was leaving them there and by the time I get back I better have my NEW matresses here. I know that will not happen. I know I will not recommend any one to do business with them.

This is the most unproffesional place I have ever been doing business with. If I would of had my old bedroom set I would of left theirs in my front yard to pick up when and if it were convenient for them. I remember the Class action suit against Rent A Center, it wont be long before Aarons comes up high on the list of complaints as I see already in numerous states. This may be the first written one In N.J on line but I am sure there are many more out there.

Extermely dissatisfied Customer

Rhonda
sayreville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2006 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Sales-And-Leasing/Perth-Amboy-New-Jersey-08862/Aarons-Sales-And-Leasing-Aarons-Damaged-Goods-will-deliver-new-still-waiting-one-month-222160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's Sales And Leasing

Aarons Sales & Leasing, Perth Amboy NJ 08862

AUTHOR: Rhonda - (U.S.A.)

Well November 25,2006 came and went once again 11:00 am and no Aarons delivery of New Queen size matress nor box springs. Go figure it is now over a month since I Purchased or leased this bedroom set and had 3 set up delivery dates. First one November 1,2006, second November 13, 2006 and last but not least November 25, 2006. Three strikes and they are out. I filed a complaint this morning also with The Better Business Bureau. I plan to file a claim with the small claims court in New Brunswick. I wanted to be credited one full month for leasing on their damaged goods, the queen matress and box springs