necessity

• Submitted: Mon, January 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 29, 2007

• Reported By:eastlake Ohio
Aarons Sales & Lease Ownership
34001 Vine Street Eastlake, Ohio U.S.A.

Aarons Sales & Lease Ownership FREE PRINTER SCAM!!! Eastlake Ohio

We bought a computer from Aarons with the promise of a free printer after three months of payments it would be sent from dell directly to my doorstep It never arrived Before I make a payment every month i ask; Can you see what happened to my printer? They respond with yeah, Im on it. It has been a year and no printer, Would Aarons get my attention when I dont come through on My part of the bargain? We will see, i have five payments of $102.80

Dennis
eastlake, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2007 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Sales-Lease-Ownership/Eastlake-Ohio-44095/Aarons-Sales-Lease-Ownership-FREE-PRINTER-SCAM-Eastlake-Ohio-233351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Sales & Lease Ownership