Complaint Review: Aaron's Sale's & Leasing

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: inferno911 — mount airy North Carolina
Aaron's Sale's & Leasing
2123 Rockford St Ste 250 mount airy, North Carolina USA

Aaron's Sale's & Leasing They infested my house with bed bug's mount airy North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Aaron's Cares - Response

I bought a bed room suit from them, only to find within weeks that... in fact had bed bug's. I have tried to resolve this issue only to be called a lier and uneducated. They have brushed it under the rug for over a year now.... I need help with getting this issue resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Sales-Leasing/mount-airy-North-Carolina-27030/Aarons-Sales-Leasing-They-infested-my-house-with-bed-bugs-mount-airy-North-Carolina-1075077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's Sale's & Leasing

Aaron's Cares - Response

AUTHOR: Aaron's - ()

Dear inferno911,

Thank you for your report and for bringing this to my attention. I am very sorry to hear this incident occurred and the way the Mount Airy store handled this situation. Would you please send me an email at Response@aarons.com or call me at 678-402-3403 with your name and the best contact number to reach you. We will then forward your compalaint to the appropriate parties for further investigation and ensure this will be handled in a timely manner.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,