rank

• Reported By: Susan — Blue Grass Iowa
Aaron's Savannah's
, Ohio USA

Aaron's Savannah's Also Bought Sick Kitten Ohio Ohio

I also bought a very sick kitten from Aaron's Savannah's.  Immediately upon arriving home my kitten was throwing up and had frequent violent foul smelling stools.   I also had a health contract and did take this kitten to a vet within 24 hours because I had huge concerns.  The vet treated for giardia.  The kitten was still not improving after a week so I took him to another vet who discovered coccidia and he was treated for that as well.

I have tried to contact Aaron over 20 times by phone ane his email that he previously had answered every one of my questions BEFORE the purchase and he never responded.  I think he has since changed his gmail account so I cannot get a hold of him.   I have incurred an extra $300 in vet bills and he will not respond.   I even posted on his Facebook page asking him to contact me to reimburse me for this cost and he deleted my post.

This has been a horrible and traumatic experience for me and my family and I do not want this to happen to anyone else.  I read the article about what is a reputable breeder on TICA's website which he is a member of and he is the polar opposite!!!  How can he remain a member in good standing?  I sent an email to a representative of his area and no one responded to me as well.  This has been horrible all the way around.  We have spent the first month with this kitten constantly cleaning up smelly diarhea and trying to put weight on him.   Stay far, far away from Aaron's Savannah's because he will gladly service you on the front end, but once he takes your money he is no where to be found.  He will avoid you like the plague and cares nothing about the sick kitten he sold you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Savannahs-/Ohio/Aarons-Savannahs-Also-Bought-Sick-Kitten-Ohio-Ohio-1094192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's Savannah's