Complaint Review: Aaron's gm Gary and sales associate April

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: focojv — fort Collins Colorado
Aaron's gm Gary and sales associate April
216 w Horsetooth Rd. fort collins, Colorado USA

Aaron's gm Gary and sales associate April Aaron's sales and lease fort collins store f353 rude and unprofessional staff fort collins Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Aaron's Cares- Response

File a Report

Report Title and Category

Title Your Rip-off Report

The title of your report is divided into four boxes below but will appear as one line after your report is submitted.

Preview Report Title: store gm Gary and sales associate Angel Aaron's sales and lease fort collins store f353 my wife called in to report that due financial issues that we wouldn't be able to make our payment and to arrange for our dryer to be picked up. she first spoke to sales associate Angel who came off rude right away stating that wr couldn't return the dryer because we didnt have enough time in to do so. my wife tried to explain our situation and and was told that we had to come up with a payment because we had already had it for half a month again my wife stated that we had no money. Angle then demanded we make at least half. again my wife stated the issue not really giving my wife a chance to talk then she was placed on hold. store gm Gary answered my wife once again had to explain to him what was going on . At this time she was told that if we do want to continue with the return that we will be charged 3 payments and if we don't pay after the return that we would basically be turned over to collections and reported to credit agencies. Gary this whole time was talking down to her and making her feel bad because we are returning it because we couldn't afford it. we have had issues with the store in the past but not like this last issue was resolved by corporate and cris then store gm.never again will they get our business. fort collins Colorado

A. Enter all the names of the Company or Individual you are reporting

- Be sure to include AKAs

Company or

Individual's names:

If the company name does not appear, please enter.

B. Enter Descriptive words to your title... to describe what the Company or Individual did to you.

- Be creative when using the example words, it will make your report more interesting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-gm-Gary-and-sales-associate-April/fort-collins-Colorado-80525/Aarons-gm-Gary-and-sales-associate-April-Aarons-sales-and-lease-fort-collins-store-f353-1154607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's gm Gary and sales associate April

Aaron's Cares- Response

AUTHOR: Aaron's - ()

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review and for bringing this issue to my attention. I would be happy to look into this concern with the Fort Collins store. If you could please call me at 678-402-3403 or email response@aarons.com with your name and contact information, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Look forward to hearing from you on this.