silence

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Jamie Peyatt — Hot springs United States of America
Aarons rent to own
141 linda vista drive Hendersonville, North Carolina United States of America

Aarons rent to own Jimmy Resold my merchandise to someone else but left me responsible for payments after it was supposedly picked up Hendersonville, North Carolina

Aarons rent to own sold me a washer and dryer that I was making payments on. There was never a question of being in their service area and they had no problem taking my cash. There was a family dispute and I left the residence where the washer and dryer was located at which time I called aarons and after a couple attempts the store manager jimmy informed me that they had in fact been picked up. This was about two months ago.

A laptop was also rented by myself at that time. it was returned today. When I called to check status on return air have relocated out of state and had no choice but to have a friend return it for me because I was told I could no take it with me and keep making payments. During this phone call jimmy tells me that the washer and dryer have not been returned but the man called to take over payments and they said ok just come fill out paperwork our just make the payments.

I did not authorize this. I told them to pick it up and as I am responsible for the merchandise that should not have happened. When I told jimmy that he told me that my residence where the merchandise was located was not in their area yet they delivered it not once but twice because the first set didn't work and the second set wasn't even the ones I picked out and payed for. I was tired of arguing so I told them I would just use those.

Now, the set has still not been picked up and I found out from the man who wanted to take over payments that jimmy was supposed to call him with either a pick up time that they would be there or have paperwork to put it in his name and never called back...this washer and dryer have been building debt in my name due to their neglagence for two months now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-rent-to-own/Hendersonville-North-Carolina-28792/Aarons-rent-to-own-Jimmy-Resold-my-merchandise-to-someone-else-but-left-me-responsible-for-980132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons rent to own