depth

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Clearwater Florida United States of America
Aarons
East Bay Largo, Florida United States of America

Aarons Very rude - never correct on payment date or amount - purchasing - delivery problems Largo, Florida

I have been a customer of Aarons for over 2 yrs. Transferred account from Palm Harbor to Largo for better service.

It took them 3 tries to deliver a TV I requested - and after I received the TV I found out it was used and told sorry about that. I am only going to keep temporarily and return when I replace it.

I owe under $100 on two other items which will pay off shortly and then return the TV. Tried making payment this evening- first no one answered phone - and when they did they tried to chg me a late fee because they had it marked now for once a month payment when in fact it is every other week.

I have contacted the Corporate office to resolve this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons/Largo-Florida-/Aarons-Very-rude-never-correct-on-payment-date-or-amount-purchasing-delivery-proble-958983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons