Complaint Review: Aarons

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:moore Oklahoma
Aarons
2209 W Main St Norman, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Aarons 42 lg tv Norman Oklahoma

*Consumer Suggestion: Well maybe...

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: what?

i got a '42' lg tv and a washer and dryer from aarons and it all was going okay in tell i made an error on my cheek book so i called arron and talk to tony and i whent to arrons and paid cash for the cheek that i had made a error on and

i ask them what happen to the cheek now he will take care fo it 2 week later they seend it back to the bank and it cost me $898.98 of hot cheeks so i ask aarons to pay for the cheeks or give me the tv they said they could not do that and

i talk to the store manger shannon and told her about the poor ass customer service at her store i also told her about the worng info that tony has give me and how rude and that i will report them to the better business bureau she i end up more piss-off then any thing

i will not come back to arons and i will tell all me co-work of 5,000 in the health care about the poor ass customer services the bad part i'v had the tv for 8 mon i would hate to loss the money

i paid in to the tv dont go to arrons and call them and tell them you read this on ripp off 1-405-360-2155 if they will do what i ask them i will put something good in tll then all i have to say is arron is a f grade store.

Raymond ****
moore, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 01:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons/Norman-Oklahoma-73069/Aarons-42-lg-tv-Norman-Oklahoma-454293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Well maybe...

AUTHOR: Sylver8248 - (U.S.A.)

you do have a legitimate complaint, but I don't know. I didn't understand a word of any of it.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Skip - (U.S.A.)

That may be the most illiterate, unreadable statement I have ever seen on here. I would like to offer insight, but I hardly even know what the heck you're saying.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds