• Report: #1020973

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Tomalene — casa grande Arizona United States of America
Aarons
1156 E. florence blvd. casa grande, Arizona United States of America

Aarons, Aarons rental and leasing Bought a bed paid $2000.00 + and they pushed off the warranty till it was paid off then said " Oh sorry cannot help you" conveniently when the last payment was made. casa grande, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Thank You

Aarons sold me a bed, we paid on it for 2 yrs. I started my complaints about the defective bed at month 6, they lost my complaint, and continued to put off my repair or replacement. When  the last payment was due, I drug my feet as they did theirs on the repair, for fear that if I did pay it off, that the repair would no longer be their issue....I WAS RIGHT! As soon as it was paid off they brushed me off their list of things to do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons/casa-grande-Arizona-85122/Aarons-Aarons-rental-and-leasing-Bought-a-bed-paid-200000-and-they-pushed-off-the-wa-1020973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons

AUTHOR: LUCKYDOGCARES - (USA)

Thank You for your review in reference to your customer service issue with your local Aaron's store. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To further research this accordingly, please email me at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the lease agreement, your local Aaron's store and the best contact phone number to reach you at. You may also contact me directly at 678-402-3403. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks - Jessica