Complaint Review: Aarons

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: MAD! Consumer im pissed — Los Angeles California United States of America
Aarons
11270 South Crenshaw Boulevard Internet United States of America

Aarons Aarons Furnature Lied! they took 2weeks to delivier furniture I had already paid for Inglewood, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Aaron's Cares - Response

Ill start by giving the Names of the employees I dealt with 1. Manager Allex or Allen I believe, 2, Tino, 3 Angie. This place has wonderful furniture it works somewhat like a rent a center. I went and did all the paper work, paid for my items, they advised that I would get my stuff that week. IT NEVER CAME! they said they called me to confirm the appointment but they lied, NO miss call and no message, So I went to the store and they told me it would be a few more days. IT STILL NEVER came, so Im mad now, spoke with the manager and staff upset! So they set it for the next day Angie was the lady how sold me the items, TINO was the guy i spoke with on the phone the next day who said my stuff will arrive at 4:30 no later! IT NEVER CAME. SO NOW IM PISSED ive been in my house 2weeks on the damn floor waiting on these people. Its now the last day the Manager said my stuff would be here, so did angie and tony, its STILL NOT HERE, mind you I have paid for all of this already. and im pissed.

When you walk in the store you will see a bunch of people its kind of sad! but they are not educated the talk  ghetto. and are unprofessional I wish I would have never went DONT!!!!! SHOP HERE at all! (323) 777-7000 that is there contact,  they need to be told how to run a business, ill be calling the corporate office the morning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons/internet/Aarons-Aarons-Furnature-Lied-they-took-2weeks-to-delivier-furniture-I-had-already-paid-fo-937013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons

Aaron's Cares - Response

AUTHOR: LUCKYDOGCARES - (USA)

Thank you for your feedback in reference to your local Aaron's store. Please know that Customer Service is our #1 priority and we greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please email response@aarons.com with your name, the best phone number to contact you and I will be more than happy to further assist you. You may also contact me at 678-402-3403. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Jessica