Complaint Review: Aarons

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Scorpiostar — bellevue Nebraska
Aarons
2910 K Street Internet United States of America

Aarons Consist harassment for payments even one day late and product no longer working and needs to repair. Internet

*General Comment: so true

I bought 1 year ago a HP Papvillion desktop from aarons and was set up on bi weekly payments. They would hound my family, friends everyone even if I was one day late. This people need to understand that not everyone is like " I am not going to pay" type .  I got the computer fixed due to faulty mother board and had to pay 300 that is why I was holding my payment from them due to those facts and I told them few times and they kept calling and I kept not answering because I was upset they sold me a defective computer. Anyway the computer is fixed and using it now. I HAVE PAID them so, they will leave me alone and I just save my own money and buy the thing I want without RENT TO OWN joints.

Think before you sign anything with them..Is like making a deal with the devil. They won't leave you alone if you're late with payment, They will call EVERYDAY!! They send me fliers and call me to try get me back to buy something I have told them NO WAY NEVER AGAIN!!

Please just save the headache and go to best buy or anywhere that won't consist harass you. Those employees need to take it down a few lines because is over the top.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons/internet/Aarons-Consist-harassment-for-payments-even-one-day-late-and-product-no-longer-working-a-1039584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons

#1 General Comment

so true

AUTHOR: ms4real - ()

Man o man...im going through the exact same thing! Im to the same point PAY IT OFF