honest

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: jcsantiago38 — longview Washington United States of America
Aarons

Aarons I told them to come and get things to lower my payments and they wont, Internet

I am a costumer of Aarons sales and lease. I have told them not to let me go over a certain amount and they let my payments go over a 1000.00 dollars a month. I have also told the to come and get a few things to get my payments down to wear they would be managable they will not do it even though they said i would aftewr i make one payment in full. well they did not come and get it i still have the merchandice i want them to take back. I was buying a 60 inch tv.I report i was having problems with it for over a year and i reported it they still havent fixed it.know I am having money problems they still wont come and get the merchandice i want them to take back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons/internet/Aarons-I-told-them-to-come-and-get-things-to-lower-my-payments-and-they-wont-Internet-969401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons