Complaint Review: Ab Energizer Refunds

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2003

• Reported By:Little Rock Arkansas
Ab Energizer Refunds
7420 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. #103-532 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Ab Energizer.com no rip off Refunds Double Billed my credit card -Called & E-mail refund request 7/11/02 not reply - Supplies not received San Diego California

Called Customer Service about not all of the supplies I had paid for were received and my credit card was DOUBLE BILLED.

A man named Josh said it would be taken care of, this was on 3/3/02. After about 2 months there was no supplies not a refund on my credit card. Around 7/11/02, after numerous efforts to contact Customer Service AGAIN. I went to the web site and discovered the FTC was working with "AB ENENGIZER" to take care of refunds.

On 7/6/02, I sent an e-mail with my request and on 7/11/02, I mailed the e-mail along with the credit card statement that showed the DOUBLE BILLING. To this date, I have given up on the whole thing. I am very upset about this and so is my husband.

Nancy
Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2003 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ab-Energizer-Refunds/San-Diego-California-92111/Ab-Energizercom-no-rip-off-Refunds-Double-Billed-my-credit-card-Called-E-mail-refund-r-56553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ab Energizer Refunds