Complaint Review: Ab Energizer Scam

• Submitted: Thu, October 21, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2004

• Reported By:67214 Kansas
Ab Energizer Scam
7420 Claremont Mesa Blvd #103 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Ab Energizer Scam Jack Cunningham I may know who is behind it San Diego California

I will try not to make this long but I don't know any other way to tell the story so it makes sense. My father Jack Cunningham was a con artist and a gamer. Extremely intelligent but channeled all wrong. He raised me untill I was 15 then vanished off the face of the earth. His own mother and sis died not knowing where he was. After 28 years of searching he has finally turned up. Committed suicide with a hand gun in his apt in Washington, in 1996. Yes, I know thats before most of the ab energizer scams but there are prior scams linked to him and that address, like vitafree and some others I am still re searching. I believe his wife(not my mother) carried on the family business! She is listed on my fathers death cert at mailing address 7420 claremont mesa blvd #103, SanDiego, Calif 92111. When I typed this address in my search engine and came up with SCAM SCAM RIPOFF, it didn't surprise me. It's exactly what I would have expected of him or his type of associates.

There is more info and maybe even a way to re-coup some cash(I believe) but I am reluctant to post that info at this time. I have asked the Editor of this site for some help because this problem has grown bigger than me. I just need to find his wife, who has also vanished into thin air(if she ever really existed)

Christine
67214, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2004 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ab-Energizer-Scam/San-Diego-California-92111/Ab-Energizer-Scam-Jack-Cunningham-I-may-know-who-is-behind-it-San-Diego-California-114065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ab Energizer Scam