Complaint Review: Ab Skates

• Submitted: Sat, July 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 21, 2012

• Reported By: Stephanie Grandison — Swissvale Pennsylvania United States of America
Ab Skates

Ab Skates Rip-offs, cheats, scam artists , Internet

I ordered a pair of Ab Skates from this company that I seen advertized on television that cost $14.95 at that time they took $22.95 off my debit card.  A month went by and I hadn't received my order so I called the 1-800 number to the company.  At that time they directed to an address on the internet www.customerstatus.com. when I went to that address to check on my order it said that they took $22.95 off my debit card and that i would receive my order within 3-7 weeks, now it had already been a month since I placed the order mind you.  So I waited, a few weeks later, I received a letter in the mail stating that they ran out of the supplies I ordered and that they didn't take any monies off of my debit card (which in fact they did), so I go back on line to check the customer status, and I see where they changed my status from $22.95 to $0.00 but here's the kicker they never put my $22.95 back on my debit card and now there's no way for me to contact anyone from the company to receive my monies. Here it is almost 4 months later and  still haven't received my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ab-Skates/internet/Ab-Skates-Rip-offs-cheats-scam-artists-Internet-915384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ab Skates