Complaint Review: Ab Slide

• Reported By:Riverside CA
Ab Slide
, California U.S.A.

Ab Slide Rip Off

I ordered an Ab Slide from the infomercial about 2 months ago, I still have not received it. I have called the 1800 number with no luck, they gave me the number to their customer service department which I cannot get a hold of. The phone will ring and ring or there is a busy signal. Today I was looking at my credit card statement and there is another charge from them on it. I am assuming for the energy pills that I was supposed to get with the ab slide.

Do not order this off of the TV. I am going to keep trying to fight this and get my charges taken off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ab-Slide/California/Ab-Slide-Rip-Off-2884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ab Slide