Complaint Review: Ab-Slide

• Reported By:
Ab-Slide
Nationwide U.S.A.

AB-SLIDE..WHERE IS IT???

I ordered an Ab-Slide on 7/24/00 and talked to "Casey" at Magic Telemarketer after seeing their ad on TV. Well it's been about 7 weeks now and still NOTHING! I tried to call them, but they kept hanging up on me after holding for a minimum of 20 minutes at a time...OR it's always busy...OR it says to leave a message, but the mailbox is full!! Well, on 8/1/00 I FINALLY got through and told them that I was still Ab-Slideless and the guy on the phone couldn't even find me in the computer!!! He said a "manager" would call me back, but I still have not heard a thing from them!!! Today is 8/7/00 and I'm reporting them!! That sucks-they are trying to take advantage of people trying to lose weight!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ab-Slide/nationwide/AB-SLIDEWHERE-IS-IT-3216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ab-Slide