Complaint Review: Ab acount

123 Main Street Suite #405 Omaha, Nebraska United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Ab acount I recently just looked at my credit report and seen that Ab Acount says that I owe $2785 which I know is a mistake. I'm using freecreditreport.com. It's eating up my credit report and making it lower Omaha, Nebraska

While checking my credit report yesterday, I noticed that this company was something I never heard of before especially since I don't have any credit cards. It's knocked my credit score down 70 points and is making it hard for me to get a new car and place because it's got my score at 549 now. Can yo please help me to get this off of my credit report?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2010 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ab-acount/Omaha-Nebraska-12345/Ab-acount-I-recently-just-looked-at-my-credit-report-and-seen-that-Ab-Acount-says-that-I-566108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ab acount