• Report: #1020530

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Alexa — Lakeland Florida United States of America
Ab fab management
1121 N. Mills Ave Orlando, Florida United States of America

Ab fab management Jane Rooney-rost shaddy, liar, fraud, thief, drunk, sketchy Orlando Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: File a Formal Complaint with the DBPR

I am glad to finally see that others are starting to expose Ab fab as a SCAM agency.  Jane did me the same way: she seemed nice in the beginning but sneaky in a undermining way. She always tried to get me and a few other models I know of to pay her for photo shoots with average photogs.  I'm at myself cause its really crazy how believable her lies are.

But my dad and I were always suspicious of her agency.  First of all because she never had a sign on the door to her office on Edgewater behind some shady looking insurance building then she moved to another location with the orange studio. The weird thing is that the first location my dad and I met her at on Edgewater was really her second location and her current Orlando address is her 3rd so she move two times within a year.  My dad said she's running from something or cant afford to run her business.

The funny thing is she always said she left BMG because they were a bad agency which in turn it was really her being the bad agent!  My dad and I also met with BMG and they us to stay clear of Jane Rooney and Abfab.  I am glad I didn't sign her bogus worldwide contract. Cause working with Jane was just sketchy to begin with and she still owes me money from 10 months ago. But I've moved on and I wouldn't be surprised to see her in jail soon.  Its true she's a liar and fraud work with her at own risk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ab-fab-management/Orlando-Florida-32803/Ab-fab-management-Jane-Rooney-rost-shaddy-liar-fraud-thief-drunk-sketchy-Orlando-Flo-1020530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ab fab management

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File a Formal Complaint with the DBPR

AUTHOR: honestrealreviews - (United States of America)

You should never leave money on the table, no matter who it is, how long it's been or how little the check was for. Per Florida statute, the agent is supposed to maintain a $5,000 bond which can be used in situations such as yours. If an agent doesn't pay (and they in fact received the money), make a claim against her bond. Agents are required to pay Florida models within 5 days of receiving payment from the client. Failure to adhere to those Florida statutes can result in a third degree felony.

If models do not act, these agents are going to keep walking all over everyone. Remember, they are here to work for YOU, not the other way around. She was entrusted with YOUR money and abused her power. They need to be held accountable for their actions. You didn't do anything wrong...she did.

To file a formal complaint, contact the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. Website URL: http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/

For Florida Talent Statutes, see http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/pro/talent/documents/printable_talent_lawbook