Complaint Review: AbEnergizer

• Submitted: Mon, May 05, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2003

• Reported By:Thurmont Maryland
AbEnergizer
7420Clairmont Mesa Blvd San Diego, CA Suite 103-532 San Diego, California U.S.A.

AbEnergizer - AbForce ripoff charged credit card over $100.00 never received product ripoff liars victimized us rip-off scam San Diego California

Over one year ago I ordered the ab-energizer. I called them several weeks later to check the status of the order. To this day I never received my purchase. I called back several weeks later only to get a recording saying to mail refund requests to the address I provided. I have yet to be able to contact anyone, receive my refund, or receive any correspondence from this so called company. Now I have over $112.00 billed to my credit card by this company.

Jennifer
Thurmont, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2003 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AbEnergizer/San-Diego-California-92111/AbEnergizer-AbForce-ripoff-charged-credit-card-over-10000-never-received-product-ripof-55790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AbEnergizer