Complaint Review: Abbas Pirani

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Abdallah Al F — Abu Dhabi Other
Abbas Pirani
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Abbas Pirani: Scammer, Fraudster, Liar, Conman Stole money, told lies, signed fake contacts Abu Dhabi Mussainah United Arab Emirates

I like to make complain about Abbas Pirani. He is very smart fraudster who is cheating my and other companies in ABU DHABI and DUBAI.

He made many false promises, signed "mou"s that were not upheld, made false declarations, lied about stock availability, and used other companies copyrighted material to convince investors and businesses to buy his materials. He was selling magnesium board to us, promising excellent goods with warranty. After giving deposit he disappeared and did not ever reply to us or our partners.

We tried to file case but he was gone from country and disappear. We try to contact other party who buy from him, and found one business who say the good he supply is all damaged. He claims his board excellent quality but it was all lies and deceit. We have lost too much money in his games and long stories.

On my research I find many people are looking for him for stolen money, so please be careful and let me know if you hear from him at all.

Now i hear he is work in asian market, but still can not find him. He has caused me and my partner too much financial burden and stress, I wish i had never met such a big liar in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abbas-Pirani/Dubai-/Abbas-Pirani-Scammer-Fraudster-Liar-Conman-Stole-money-told-lies-signed-fake-contac-1070191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abbas Pirani