Complaint Review: Abbey Graham Appliance Service

5880 Macey Ave Jacksonville, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: (904) 744-0322
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Abbey Graham Appliance Service Dishonest. Employee broke my water valve and reported my frig working when it wasn't. Jacksonville, Florida

Abbey Graham Services Inc, was sent to my  home by Loews Advantage warranty company to repair my fridge that would not dispense water. The person they sent said I needed a dual valve part and ordered it. About a week later he came out and installed the part, but it did not fix my problem, and reported it in working condition. He also broke the handle of my water valve on the wall. NEVER reported he broke the valve and the company has not fixed it after my request. Also, don't trust this company because if they don't or can't fix your appliance they will say it is working and will not fix it.

Also, don't buy the extended warranty from Lowes. I had to buy a new warranty from a reputable company in order to get my fridge fixed. My water valve on the wall still has a broken handle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2010 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abbey-Graham-Appliance-Service/Jacksonville-Florida-32224/Abbey-Graham-Appliance-Service-Dishonest-Employee-broke-my-water-valve-and-reported-my-f-548568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abbey Graham Appliance Service