• Report: #120034

• Submitted: Sat, November 27, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 27, 2004

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Abc Distributing, LLC
4094 Lisbon St Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Abc Distributing, LLC Ripoff sent order to wrong address charged for shipping even though it was over one month and wrong address coudn't get ahold of anyone no toll free # no email address North Miami Florida

I ordered from abc distributing on 9-17-04 through the internet. They confirmed they would ship it within 7-10 days. One month and a half later, 10-30-04, I get a call from the person that lives at our old address saying they had a package for me. I don't know how they did that when I know I used my new address to place the order.

Then, approximately one week later, another package arrived "at the wrong address". Then 3 weeks later, a "Statement" arrives (at the wrong address) letting me know my account is "past due" and "on hold".

I have been trying to get ahold of anyone since 10 days after I placed my order to find out where my order was. May I remind you that they have no toll free # to call, it is a long distance #, and I have yet to talk to anyone after calling numerous times. Then I tried to email them, and that came back to me as a "failure to deliver."

This is a poor excuse of a Company when they have no convenient way to get ahold of a Customer Service Representative. I feel they owe me for all the long distance charges and inconvenience they have brought upon me. The shipping charges are outrageous as well, the shipping cost as much as the merchandise I ordered from them. I will never shop with abc distributing again, what a nightmare, and I recommend to anyone who is thinking about purchasing anything from them not to. I feel I have been totally ripped off.

Jennifer
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2004 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abc-Distributing-LLC/Denver-Colorado-80249/Abc-Distributing-LLC-Ripoff-sent-order-to-wrong-address-charged-for-shipping-even-though-120034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abc Distributing, LLC