Complaint Review: Abc Distributing, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2004

• Reported By:Asheboro North Carolina
Abc Distributing, LLC
www.abcdistributing.com North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Abc Distributing, LLC ripoff North Miami Florida

I have tried to be kind and I have tried to talk with someone at abc but can never get through to anyone. I have only been able to fax my complaints. I di dreceive a letter back in the mail saying they recieved one of my faxes, but never got any other correspondence. I received e-mail correspondence telling me an item I had ordered was not available. I immediately canceleld teh order, only to receive andother meail two days later telling me that the items could not be canceled becasue they had already shipped.

I did not receive the items for 4 weeks. They had not shipped yet, but they would not cancel the order! I then recived email notices and notices in teh mail demanding payment saying my accoutn was 90 days past due and I ahd not received the stuff yet. I had only ordered the stuff 30 days prior to the notices I was getting.

I just recentl;y paid for two invoices with the e-pay and assumed thaqt everythign was fine. Now I get an email saying that my account is overdue ,demanding payment. Today I get a letter stating this and another letter stating that the bank refused to apy them. The bank says that they never tried to collect on the check. The money has been and is still in the bank waiting to be paid.

I had to fax them again to tell them I will not send payment again until I get something in writing stating they will not try to run the other payment through as well. Our church has been using abc for many things but after this and after finding out the problems other people have had and afert seeing how they shipped each thing I ordered for Christmas individually (they shipped a small pack of lipgloss by itself, raising the cost to $12)we will no longer be dealing with this company. It is s shame for a company to treat people the way this company has.

Ruth
Asheboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2004 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abc-Distributing-LLC/North-Miami-Florida-33261/Abc-Distributing-LLC-ripoff-North-Miami-Florida-80964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abc Distributing, LLC