Complaint Review: Abc Distributing - LTD Commodities

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:lowville New York
Abc Distributing - LTD Commodities
Po Box 702 Bannockburn, Illinois U.S.A.

Abc Distributing - LTD Commodities Extremely High Shipping Charges! Bannockburn Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: abc distributing Announces New and Improved Shipping Rates

I ordered 8 items on line, on one invoice. The company sent most of them individually and charged me FIVE seperate shipping charges. All of them
were shipped in the same Week!

When I talked to customer service and asked why they were not all shipped together, seeing how they were all order together, she said they shipped as
soon as they were available. I would have gladly waited four days to have my items shipped together. The shipping on some of the items cost more than the items! At no time did I indicate that I need a rush shipment.

Customer service proceeded to tell me that usually they deal with businesses only and they incur a higher shipping rate. I am a business and I do not
appreciate a higher shipping rate either! I also indicated that a shipping charge should be noted on the form when ordering or at least a notation that
each item will be shipped individually with a higher rate business shipping charge!

I feel hiding your shipping rates and charges in there business agreement is unfair practices and would never recommend this company to any business!!
I am a member of the Chamber of Commerce and will make sure other local
business are aware of there outrageous shipping charges!

anonymous
lowville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2007 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abc-Distributing-LTD-Commodities/Bannockburn-Illinois-60015-0702/Abc-Distributing-LTD-Commodities-Extremely-High-Shipping-Charges-Bannockburn-Illinois-285136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abc Distributing - LTD Commodities

abc distributing Announces New and Improved Shipping Rates

AUTHOR: Jodi S - (U.S.A.)

Hi Jamie!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on abc's shipping policies.

At abc distributing, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you'll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.abcdistributing.com or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline-abc@abcdistributing.com.

Thanks!