uniform

Abc Distributing
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Abc Distributing ripoff Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Lets work together to resolve this issue.

*Consumer Comment: repsonce to lieing scumming cheating rip off ABC Distributing

I placed an order on Nov.3,2005. it was shiped on
Dec.3,2005. I have not received it as of Dec.20,2005.
I called and was on hold for 45 Minutes only to be told NOTHING.

My wife called and was on hold for 30 minutes befroe she hung up. It's impossible to find out anything from customer service. They can not track the shipment but they want their money up front.

Don
CEDAR BLUFF, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2005 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abc-Distributing/Miami-Florida-33261/Abc-Distributing-ripoff-Miami-Florida-168750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abc Distributing

AUTHOR: Maria - (U.S.A.)

Please give us the opportunity to get more details on what transpired and to resolve this issue for you.

abc has been in business for over fifty years and it's because we provide our customers with great values AND service. We process millions of orders each year and the number of customer complaints is infinitesimal when compared to the majority that are processed successfully. Yes problems do happen from time to time as in your case but we don't ignore our customers. As a mail order company we are extremely busy at this time of year and we apologize for the difficulty in reaching us.

Please e-mail me at maria.camara@abcdistributing.com and give me more details on your issue and I will help you resolve it.

AUTHOR: Kandie - (U.S.A.)

Once again today I contacted ABC Distributing. Now they are saying they shipped my package today. What happened to December 15th 2005 and the 16th, 17th,18th,19th, 20th?? I was told they shipped these days as well. I contacted Fed Ex again today and they are still telling me that they have not been contacted by ABC Distributing to pick up and deliver any packages for Tracking #'s. I get the run around from both sides of the fence here. One hand doesnt know what the other hand is doing and my kids have to be the ones to suffer for this. I will do everything in my power to SUE to crap off of this company and Fed Ex if needed. If it were my stuff I wouldnt put mind into it much but this is for my childrens christmas that they are not going to have now because of this horrid company. I would appreciate any repsonces and help in bringing this company down. My email is kandiesmiles@yahoo.com. Please feel free to send me information that you think might help.