Complaint Review: Abc Distributing

• Submitted: Sun, November 09, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By: Texas
Abc Distributing
http://www.abcdistributing.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Abc Distributing Crazy Company! Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: abc distributing Announces New and Improved Shipping Rates

I placed an order with abc distributing in august for two nascar t-shirts. I received the first shirt about two weeks later. It was in a very small box and when I opened it and seen the invoice they charged me $9.00 shipping for a box so tiny that it would cost anyone about 2 bucks to ship, the box was smaller than a padded envalope.

Another week passed before I got my second shirt. It was packaged in the same small box but this time the invoice said $3.00 shipping. I was frustrated but sent them two seperate money orders for the items.

A month passed and I started to receive collection notices for non-payment. I called the customer service and they put me on hold for about 30 minutes. The person I talked to said they would take care of everything.

A week and a half later, I came home from work to find this giagantic size box on my doorstep from abc distributing. I could hardly lift the box into the house and had to have my husband help me set it down. I open the box and found an invoice and I kid you not 100 nascar tshirts, size small.(I had ordered TWO shirts size large)

The invoice was for almost a thousand dollars and shipping was 125 dollars. I about hit the floor and called customer service. I was put on hold, disconnected and had to call 3 times before reaching someone. They told me that I had placed that order. After going back and forth with them, they told me I could ship the items back and they would refund my money. I would have to pay shipping cost which was non-refundable.

The cost to ship these items back was almost 80 dollars. This was the most craziest thing. They would not accept any other postage due or any other method, even though I did NOT order the items. They are a shady company with a bunch of STUPID people for customer service reps.

Abc is a rip off for sure.

Shobaka
Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2008 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abc-Distributing/Miami-Florida/Abc-Distributing-Crazy-Company-Miami-Florida-389456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abc Distributing

abc distributing Announces New and Improved Shipping Rates

AUTHOR: Jodi S - (U.S.A.)

Hi Shobaka!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on abc's shipping policies.

At abc distributing, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you'll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.abcdistributing.com or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline-abc@abcdistributing.com.

Thanks!