• Report: #120904

• Submitted: Thu, December 02, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 02, 2004

• Reported By:des moines Iowa
Abc Distributing
abcdistributing.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Abc Distributing Ripoff this is rediculous Miami Florida

I have been ordering through abc for about 3 years now. The first year half the things I ordered was out of stock. So I decided to give them another chance last year. A few items were out of stock. Then this year I have now made the decision I will no longer do business with this company!!!

I placed my order with them 2 months ago. They lowered my credit limit without notifying me causing me to have to send payment for items that I had not yet received. Then they sent me an email on 11/13/04 that I had 20 days to pay the rest for the items I still did not have or they were going to cancel the rest of my order. On 11/18/04 they cancelled the rest of my order with no notification to me. Wow where I come from that is only 3 days not 20. I found out by logging on to the web site to find out where my package that they shipped the beginning of November was that they cancelled my order.

I could not even find out where it was due to they sent it US post without a tracking number. The last item they sent me this way took a month to get here. These are Christmas presents and I don't even know if they will arrive in time. I also can not get ahold of these people. They don't even have the respect for their customers to have an 800# or enough people on staff to answer the phone before it costs you an arm and a leg.

Jessie
des moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2004 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abc-Distributing/Miami-Florida/Abc-Distributing-Ripoff-this-is-rediculous-Miami-Florida-120904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abc Distributing