Complaint Review: Abc Distributing

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2003

• Reported By:perrin Texas
Abc Distributing
Pobox 619098 N.miami, Florida U.S.A.

Abc Distributing ripoff!! texas order delivered to florida guess who has to pay!?!? N.miami Florida

I wish I had ran across this web-site before I ordered from abc!!! I am an angry/completely dissatisfied customer! I live in Texas and my order was received and signed for in Florida. I hope the signee is enjoying the free-for-her merchandise that I am stuck paying for!
Does anyone know ABC's "guarantee".....'we are committed to your complete satisfaction'. HA!HA!!HA!!! If this were so, customer service would not be floating around out there in un-attainable cyber-space.Or at the very least, when you do call long distance, someone would 'satisfy' you and take you off hold(that is if anyone even answered!)before your ear falls off.
I truly regret ever ordering from abc.Do not let my $170.00 mistake be yours. STAY AWAY FROM ABC!!!!!!!

Brandy
Perrin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2003 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abc-Distributing/Nmiami-Florida-33261-9098/Abc-Distributing-ripoff-texas-order-delivered-to-florida-guess-who-has-to-pay-Nmiam-73161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abc Distributing