Complaint Review: Abc Distributing

• Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Abc Distributing
www.abcdistributing.com Internet U.S.A.

Abc Distributing Over charge on delivery and send them separately Illinois Internet

*UPDATE Employee: abc distributing Announces New and Improved Shipping Rates

I had order from them for a couple of years, and having over a year,first of all the merchandise looks great in the book and online, but when you get it it is so cheap looking, and pathetic.

Also I order several things at once but they send it one at a time so they make all this money on shipping.

My third complaint they sent me a box of screws something I did't order in a box big enough to sleep in and the screws was a only a hand full

Bjm
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 03:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abc-Distributing/internet/Abc-Distributing-Over-charge-on-delivery-and-send-them-separately-Illinois-Internet-297990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abc Distributing

I was following up on your previous blog comment on abc's shipping policies.

At abc distributing, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you'll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.abcdistributing.com or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline-abc@abcdistributing.com.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC