Complaint Review: Abc Distributing

• Updated: Sat, February 18, 2006

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Abc Distributing
abcdistributing.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Abc Distributing sent item back, they credited wrong iteh ave set 48 emails as of this morning with no correction Internet

So, got pots and pans, had to be rushed to emergency room where I was told I had a form of plastic poisoning---the teflon in my new pans had melted into my food from the lid and I did not even notice.

so, called to return, never mentioning how sick i got. took 5 emails and finally, i took a Friday off and after a month, received the labels.

they incorrectly took off and credited the wrong item, they owe me money. And I SO hope Maria with no last name CEO, reads this, because I would love to send her all of the emails--------26 sent as of this morning. getting phone calls after their hours from a maching stating they haven't been able to reach during THEIR business hours, which is a lie---no one has tried.
Because I too am a customer service escalation specialist---i cannot call out from my job, and I work the same hours, and am two hours behind Florida.

I am stuttering from frustration. I have run the gamut, from nice to clearly sounding like a looney tune, and no one hates me more than me when I am being so rude, I cannot stand myself. and the saddest part, I have never had to return anything before.

When ABC is good, they are wonderful. love all the things I have, except the pots and pans, Love the prices and the choices.

Is 80.00 worth losing a solid customer for?

Karen
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2006 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abc-Distributing/nationwide/Abc-Distributing-sent-item-back-they-credited-wrong-iteh-ave-set-48-emails-as-of-this-mor-176961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abc Distributing