Complaint Review: Abc Pest Control of Largo

• Reported By: MikeBock — Tampa Florida
Abc Pest Control of Largo
13275 66th ST N Largo, Florida USA

Abc Pest Control of Largo BEWARE THIEVES! Largo Florida

*Author of original report: Zoom in and look at the grass in that picture!

*UPDATE Employee: ABC sets the record straight!

I used Abc Pest Control for a little over a year. They kept my yard looking decent for a while, until 6/14/13 when they burned huge patches in my yard. They burned my neighbors yard too. Within 3 days our yards had become the big talk of the neighborhood. I was embarrassed. I called and they sent their "Head Guy". He stated that it was herbicide damage and that he would make a few visits to get our grass growing again, or they would replace our grass. For about 6 weeks they came out trying to fix the grass. It barely improved, looked much better the day before they burned it. To my disbelief, they sent me a bill for $105.27 stating that I owed them for the service the day they burned my grass and for another service on 8/1/13. They should be ashamed of themselves! My yard would be better now if you never showed up on 6/14/13 and you want me to pay you. Go ahead and send it to collections... I'm telling all of Tampa Bay. 1 Bad Report at a time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abc-Pest-Control-of-Largo/Largo-Florida-33773/Abc-Pest-Control-of-Largo-BEWARE-THIEVES-Largo-Florida-1085600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abc Pest Control of Largo

Zoom in and look at the grass in that picture!

AUTHOR: MikeBock - ()

First, please zoom in and look at the grass in the picture.  What has grown back in is all weeds!  Second, Dan the technician was looking at my yard 3 or 4 days after the first service.  They screwed my neighbors yard up too.  Will have them join in on this also.  After Dan,  their head guy Will came out.  He said it would grow back in no time.  Weeds grew back, grass dead, you think a lawn spraying company would know the difference! And again, if ABC pest control never showed up on 6/14, my yard would look much better now.  How can you try to charge me for that?   Please wait for my neighbors to chime in, this is going to get very interesting!

ABC sets the record straight!

AUTHOR: Jeff - ()

This customer has been a lawn client with ABC Pest Control since 9/2011. ABC did treat his lawn on 6/14/2013 and billed for service that day. On 7/8/2013, the Customer called and identified that he was having problems with a small area of his front lawn only. A service technician was sent out to his lawn and re-sprayed the problem areas at no-charge. The customer’s lawn was treated again on his regular schedule on 8/1 and billed.

Customer called office on 8/14/2013 and informed ABC that he is refusing to pay for his services until problems with his lawn are resolved. ABC informed customer that they would do everything possible to correct the problem because his lawn service is warranted as long as he continues to pay for the services performed. Another service technician was sent to the property at no charge on 8/20/2013 to make sure the lawn was responding to treatment and the technician’s observation was the lawn was much better and had recovered. This is what the lawn looks like as of today 9/19/2013. Customer still has not paid for last two billable treatments.