Complaint Review: Abc Warehouse

• Submitted: Tue, February 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 01, 2005

• Reported By:mcbain Michigan
Abc Warehouse
8719 E.34 Rd. Cadillac, Michigan U.S.A.

Abc Warehouse - abl Electronics ripoff sent my computer back unfixed and ended blowing motherboard. Cadillac michigan

Purchased compaq computer in jan of 2003 with warranty extra. Power suplly box quit so I sent it out to get fixed; few days later it was sent back with same power supply box and a invoice that they had put a 350 watt power supply box in it.

That was wrong. I sent it out with a 200 power supply and marked because I had put a new graphic card in it. It came back the same box they lied. And the box still didn't work.

Now the mother board is shot and they say it's my fault for not sending it back out. Why so they can lie again and make me look like the idiot. I think not. They say in no way they are responsible. It is my fault. I didn't put the power supply box in it or change it they said they did but they lied.

Now I'm the jerk and most of all out 700.00 and some dollars.

mcbain, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2005 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abc-Warehouse/Cadillac-Michigan-49601/Abc-Warehouse-abl-Electronics-ripoff-sent-my-computer-back-unfixed-and-ended-blowing-mot-129723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abc Warehouse