Complaint Review: Abc home n commercial service

• Submitted: Thu, March 27, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Jenny l — Houston Texas
Abc home n commercial service
8448 North Sam Houston Pkwy W, Houston, TX 77064 Houston, Texas USA

Abc home n commercial service Scam!!!! Houston Texas

Don't not hire the company!!!!! When I first move in to my house I hire them to cut my grass n clean my lawn. I have to cancel them after a month of service because they did not not do a good job. After calling cancel the service, they still would come to my house. When no one was at home and live an invoice. We keep on calling and canceling but they still come. I have to chase there
Worker of my property. After 3 month of dealing w them on the cancelation. Today 3/27/20014 receive another phone call saying my bill is much hire. They seen then is 5 more invoice... Wtf!!!! I know that is not true because seen I cancel them I have hire a new company to come. They are a scam!!!!! Stay away!!! If they say they have cancel your service learn from me get proof have them send and email to u!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abc-home-n-commercial-service/Houston-Texas-77064/Abc-home-n-commercial-service-Scam-Houston-Texas-1134164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abc home n commercial service