Complaint Review: Abcdistributing

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, January 01, 2005

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Abcdistributing
14445 Ne 20th Lane North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Abcdistributing They send me a bill, that I already paid. ripoff abused & mistreated ripoff business from hell Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Abcdistributing Costumer Contact Problems, Service is TERRIBLE !!!

*Consumer Suggestion: ABC will resolve conflicts

*Consumer Comment: Taking Responsibility

*Consumer Comment: No problems

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: rip off

*Consumer Comment: They have excellent, prompt service

*Author of original report: abcdistributing ..I have a proof that I paid those bills

I'm mad because, I've just received a letter wished that they charged me the same account that I already payed, I have the copy of the money order with the date that I send the pay.

I appreciate you helping me as soon as you can

Ilia
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2003 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abcdistributing/Miami-Florida-33181/Abcdistributing-They-send-me-a-bill-that-I-already-paid-ripoff-abused-mistreated-ripof-60107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abcdistributing

Abcdistributing Costumer Contact Problems, Service is TERRIBLE !!!

AUTHOR: DeWana - (Canada)

I have used ABC for about 7 years now and at first I didn't have any problems with them. Last year we used their service around Christmas time and they kept sending us bills that were paid and then they refused to send us a new catalog until this year. We tried them again this year and they have been impossible. They sent out an invoice with items that were not shipped, all of the service numbers were not accessible, we tried to fax and e-mail them with no success. Finally we decided that they would eventually contact us for payment and that would be our opportunity to get in touch with them. At that point we asked them to take those items off the invoice and not send them out. They sent them out anyway the week after Christmas. Customer Service is TERRIBLE !!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

ABC will resolve conflicts

AUTHOR: Peggy - (U.S.A.)

When you receive a second bill all you have to do is write (in red) on the bill "ALREADY PAID", enclose proof (a copy of the cancelled check, money order, or bank satement)and send in envelop provided.

Everyone makes mistakes. I have ordered from ABC for over 11 years and the few times I have had a problem they solved it whether billing or about a product.

Taking Responsibility

AUTHOR: Annie - (U.S.A.)

I'm Annie Seal and I am responding to my last comment regarding the fact that my bank has proof ABC signed on my checks and yet I'm getting letters saying they'll put me in collections. Their rebuttal was "No Problems". They need to take responsibility for this and keep better track of their records and also be more available to their customers. I can never get thru to try and solve this. Thank God for the mail and the fax machine. It's nice to be able to say you've never had a problem with this company but wait till you do!

No problems

AUTHOR: Rebecca - (U.S.A.)

I have been ordering from abc for almost 1 year now. I haven't had any problems, so far. I even had a defective item and they replaced it no questions asked.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

rip off

AUTHOR: Annie - (U.S.A.)

I too was sent a letter saying I would be reported and that I hadn't sent in my payment, when my bank statement clearly shows I have.

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

I have used ABC Distributing for 12 years. Never have they EVER given me a problem. They have excellent, prompt service. They work with you on returns and difficulties. Their online ordering capabilities are now fantastic. ABC Distributing -- I am proud to be one of your customers because I am willing to SPEAK to you to work things out!

abcdistributing ..I have a proof that I paid those bills

AUTHOR: Ilia - (U.S.A.)

Hello:

abcdistributing send me a bill two times, that I've alredy paid, I don't understant what kind of service they haved.

I have a proof that I paid those bills.
Please I only want to resolve that problem.
Thanks,