Complaint Review: Abcdistributing

• Updated: Tue, April 26, 2005

• Reported By:WINTER PARK Florida
Abcdistributing
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Abcdistributing ripoff won't answer emails not giving credit for shipment not received changed status as an ebill payer can't reach by phone after 13 minutes on hold Miami FLorida

abc distributing has not settled on a shipment they claimed shipped on 1/28/05. I had to finally pay for it to get balance of my orders. Now they made my account payment due by credit card only. Half of the merchandise I order is never shipped and they want payment ahead of time. They owe me credit for the 1/28/05 shipment.

I can't reach them by phone after being on hold for 13 minutes I gave up. They won't answer emails about the problems. I advised until my account is back to epay I won't pay another bill and all future orders will not be on credit card.

Sherry
WINTER PARK, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2005 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abcdistributing/Miami-Florida/Abcdistributing-ripoff-wont-answer-emails-not-giving-credit-for-shipment-not-received-cha-140440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abcdistributing