Complaint Review: Abcdistributing.com

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2005

• Reported By:deer park Washington
Abcdistributing.com
Internet U.S.A.

Abcdistributing.com ripoff, no answer to customer service line, and broken merchandise no way to return it Internet

I have ordered from abc before and I made the same mistake again. Everytime you try to contact them via their customer service line it is always busy. they say their hours are from 8:30am to 5:00pm est time. I live in the pacific northwest and have tired calling them at 5:30 am 6:30am ect ect and have yet to get ahold of someone. My issues are I recieve a broken item they say to use their return merchandise link on their web site well it does not work it keeps kicking you back to the epay. The second item of frustration is the bill paying, I have been trying to pay my bill and there seems to always be an issue with their web site. I have called information in regards to their address listed on the bill and it seems to be just a mail box of some kind not an actual business. Just exactly what kind of company is this that is located in miami. I have read some of the reports that you have posted. You really need to do something about this company. Please help I do not want to be ripped off nor do I want to have bad credit. Also in regards to their shipping practices according to them they have shipped me one of my orders on 12/6/05 and I still have yet to have recieved it and it is now 12/20/05. Is their anything that you can do for me?

Michelle
deer park, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2005 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abcdistributingcom/internet/Abcdistributingcom-ripoff-no-answer-to-customer-service-line-and-broken-merchandise-no-168803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abcdistributing.com