Complaint Review: Abdul Gadry

• Submitted: Sun, May 10, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 10, 2009

• Reported By:Langley British Columbia
Abdul Gadry
#201 - 2121 Kingsway Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 604-872-7952
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Abdul Gadry Lost his temper and threatened me when I asked for my money back! Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

First and foremost, I am quite upset that such a person is allowed to continue on serving the general public, with his scam. Mr. Gadry made such bogus promises to me that my life would change for the better...let me tell you...it has but got worse. I paid this man over $2,000.00 and then he asked for an additional $5,000.00US!! When I told him that I cannot give him that money, he got very irrate with me and said that I'm on my own for protection?? I then called him again to talk to him about certain concerns I had and he was the extreme opposite with me. He was more kind and understanding and said that he is willing to help me in every way to do a protection on me and that he is praying for me and that he will wait for the $5,000US! When I called him to ask for a refund, he lost his temper and threatened me that if he gives me my money back that God will make sure I will suffer even more!! He would not let me put in two words over the phone, everytime I wanted to say something he would rudely interrupt and tell me to listen to him. He shed light on the fact that he is African and that his African powers are quite powerful. He finally said that he would like to make an appt. with me to talk it over. He has such extreme personality changes and I do fear that if I go to his office alone that he will manipulate me and not give me my money back. I do not recommend anyone to go see this man. It is a complete scam and for those of you who believe he has helped you...guess what it is only mind control. We all have our own power to change our lives, we do not need to give someone like Mr.Gadry large amounts of money to do it for us.

Dissatisfied
Langley, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2009 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abdul-Gadry/nationwide/Abdul-Gadry-Lost-his-temper-and-threatened-me-when-I-asked-for-my-money-back-Vancouver-B-450408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abdul Gadry