Complaint Review: AbeBooks

• Submitted: Wed, September 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: Krisxdemeanor — Barnegat New Jersey USA
AbeBooks
http://www.abebooks.com/natnicha-vejpongsa-anaheim-ca-u.s.a/52888954/sf Internet United States of America

AbeBooks Abe Books, natnicha vejpongsa, natnicha_bookstore, natnicha bookstore refused refund, deceived buyer, lies about item location, pretends to be in the U.S, item lost in the mail, horrible customer service, misrepresented product, Internet

I ordered a Textbook from abebooks.com - from a seller that sells on their website. Natnicha Vejpongsa, she stated that she was in CA and that the international edition of the book was the EXACT same as the U.S Edition. I Never received the book, however, Natnicha Vejpongsa did provide me with a tracking number and it did state that a package was delivered somewhere in my town.

For all I know she sent me a block of wood and mailed it to some address that is in my town but not actually to me. It turns out that she is actually based in thailand and NOT the United States. And the international edition is NOT the same as the U.S. edition. Even if this book does turn up I can't use it for my class.

The worst of all of this is that I am a college student and I can't afford to purchase another book and everyday I am without this book I lose points. I am out more than just a $50 book - I am out my college education and the money I spent to receive it.

Natnicha Vejpongsa is a fraudulent seller who lies about being in the U.S. DO NOT BUY FROM HER! I attatched and actual picture of her! BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AbeBooks/internet/AbeBooks-Abe-Books-natnicha-vejpongsa-natnichabookstore-natnicha-bookstore-refused-ref-495721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AbeBooks