Complaint Review: Abel Hernandez - Hernandez Customs

• Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: dennis — Arizona United States of America
Abel Hernandez - Hernandez Customs
4125 W. Clarendon Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Abel Hernandez - Hernandez Customs Hernandez Customs Abel Hernandez - Hernandez Customs Ripped me off and screwed up my car Phoenix, Arizona

What more can I say than what the other individual wrote. I'm in the same boat except he won't even paint my car. It has been about 6 months and my car is not painted and I cannot get a hold of him. My car is sitting outside in the elements with over $3,000.00 getting destroyed by the weather. When he was taking my calls he would tell me my car is getting body work done and I would drive over there and it was still the same and that has been going on for 6 months and my car is still in the same situation as I left it. I have no idea on what to do. I can't just drive off with my car because he has all my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abel-Hernandez-Hernandez-Customs/Phoenix-Arizona-85019/Abel-Hernandez-Hernandez-Customs-Hernandez-Customs-Abel-Hernandez-Hernandez-Customs-Ri-532503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abel Hernandez - Hernandez Customs