Complaint Review: Abel Hernandez and Digital Arts

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Carlos — Miami Florida USA
Abel Hernandez and Digital Arts
13351 Southwest 135th Avenue Miami, Florida United States of America

Abel Hernandez and Digital Arts Digital Arts Inc, Audi Gear, Abel Hernandez Crestron Installer Abel Hernandez of Digital Arts based in Miami is a deadbeat that doesnt pay money that he owes. Do yourself a favor and never do business with Abel Hernandez or Digital Arts located at 13351 Southwes Miami, Florida

*Author of original report: Try Again...

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Let's set the record straight

This is a consumer warning for everyone in the area of MIami, Miami Beach, Broward, Coral Gables or anywhere in the South Florida area. Abel Hernandez of Digital Arts based in Miami is a deadbeat that doesnt pay money that he owes. Do yourself a favor and never do business with Abel Hernandez or Digital Arts located at 13351 Southwest 135th Avenue  Miami, FL 33186.

To put it simply, they have no business ethic. Abel Hernandez seems to think that because he can hide behind his company that he can cheat people out of money. I am writer who was hired to give Abel Hernandez and Digital Arts a web presence. Well here you go.

After ordering tons of copy which was created for his website, Abel Hernandez took the money and disappeared. He is a coward who cant even face a writer for a couple of hundred dollars. I wouldnt be surprised at all if you gave Abel Hernandez a deposit for a job and he steals it just to dodge you for as long as possible.

This is the way he seems to think that business is done. Save yourself a headache and never do business with Digital Arts in Miami, Abel Hernandez or any company associated with these two.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abel-Hernandez-and-Digital-Arts/Miami-Florida-33186/Abel-Hernandez-and-Digital-Arts-Digital-Arts-Inc-Audi-Gear-Abel-Hernandez-Crestron-Insta-891459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abel Hernandez and Digital Arts

Try Again...

AUTHOR: Anti-Sirius - (USA)

This rebuttal is laughable. So, the crook, Abel Hernandez, just admitted to everything. He refused to pay for a service he purchased. He also needed to be tracked down for 6 MONTHS so that he can refuse to pay a bill. Trust me, I wouldn't waste my time writing these reports if it wasn't necessary. Abel Hernandez claims to be Crestron installer in Miami, but he is just a simple crook. All you have to do is search for his name and his business. I'm not the first person to say that Audio Gear is a scam, and you can be sure that I won't be the last.

I don't make threats, I take actions, as you can see with these reports. The only reason he NEEDED to reply to them is because he wants to promote his business within negative reviews. Talk about amateurish... Forget about trying to promote yourself in a positive sense, instead he needs to put out the flames that he started in the first place.

This is all you need to know about Audio Gear's Abel Hernandez. He has the time to respond to (or pay to
respond to) these negative reviews, but he isn't installing anyone's home theater. I'd like to hear your response, Abel. Keep giving fuel to the flame. After all, this is the only website that shows up for
your name/business. Didn't I tell you I would get you ranked?

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Let's set the record straight

AUTHOR: Abel - (United States of America)

Let's set the record straight. I hired Carlos Garcia to do a one time task of writing some original content for a website. Carlos Garcia is not a client, not an employee, I have never even met him... simply engaged in a few phone calls and emails. We agreed on a price, he wrote the content and submitted it to me for payment. Admittedly, it took me a while to get back to him to express my discontent with his work. The content was poorly written, amateurish, and technically incorrect. Completely unusable for me. When I suggested to him that we take a different approach, he immediate was offended and became aggressive and threatening. At no point, did I tell him I would not pay him, I simply needed useable content from him. He felt the job was complete, I did not. Rather than engaging in a professional discussion to reach an amicable solution, he began threatening me and insulting me. He hung up and immediately began this ridiculous, irreverseable negative campaign. He has harassed me for months with emails and online posts (using different user names in order to make multiple
negative post), going as far as wishing harm upon my family!.... All for $200. Hopefully this has given you some insight into the character of Mr Carlos Garcia.
Now, let me tell you little bit about our company. We have been in business since 1994, our very first client is still a loyal client to this day. Our very first employee, still works for us today. Our clients include: Grammy award winning artist and MVP athletes. Some of our clients insist on flying us all over the world to their 2nd homes and yachts because they refuse to have anyone else touch their systems. We are a 100% referral business, we have not done marketing since the mid 90's (we have a website, that's it). Yet, we are usually booked for months ahead. One does not achieve this level of success by
being dishonest or by treating people poorly. We strive to exceed our clients expectations while also rewarding our dedicated and hard working staff. If you know me or the company, then you already know Carlos Garcia's rants to be absurd. In the event that you don't, then rest assured knowing that our stellar reputation truly precedes us.