Complaint Review: Abenergizer, Family Products LLC

• Submitted: Mon, June 24, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, June 24, 2002

• Reported By:Riverview FL
Abenergizer, Family Products LLC
www.abenergizer.com San Diego, California U.S.A.

Abenergizer & Family Products LLC is a deceptiveripoff company, I never received product or refund. San Diego, California

I ordered an Ab Energizer in Nov. 2001 and was told I would receive it in 2 wks. I waited 4 wks and called. Told it was back ordered. Would receive it in 6-8 wks.

Once again I didn't get it. I e-mailed several times during this period and never received a reply. Finally in March I was told my order was never processed because they hadn't received payment. They did. I have proof.

At that time and told them I just wanted a refund. Was told it would take 2 billing cycles. Of course I didn't get the refund and still haven't.

Throughout this whole ordeal I have been treated nothing but rudely.

C.C.
Riverview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2002 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abenergizer-Family-Products-LLC/San-Diego-California-92111/Abenergizer-Family-Products-LLC-is-a-deceptiveripoff-company-I-never-received-product-23379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abenergizer, Family Products LLC