Complaint Review: Abenergizer

• Submitted: Tue, January 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, January 28, 2003

• Reported By:El Cajon California
Abenergizer
www.abenergizer.com Los Angelas, California U.S.A.

AB Energizer ripoff business from hell victimized us and screwed others too Los Angeles California

It took over 4-5 months to finally receive PART of my order. I called them numerous times and finally decided to send what I had back for a full refund. I never saw a dime and when I did get to talk to someone,they only gave me the run around.

I am disabled and on a very tight budget. They knew this and did not give a damn. I've reported them to the BBB here in San Diego, but all they did was file a report on them.

I spent about $200 all together on this evil company. I pray every day that they get what they've got coming to them. Unfortunately, I don't believe that the law cares about consumers.

Kerisa
El Cajon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2003 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abenergizer/Los-Angelas-California/AB-Energizer-ripoff-business-from-hell-victimized-us-and-screwed-others-too-Los-Angeles-Ca-43179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abenergizer