Complaint Review: Abenergizer/Family Products,LLC

• Reported By:Greenville SC
Abenergizer/Family Products,LLC
www.abenergizer.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Abenergizer/Family Products,LLC ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Internet Internet

I ordered the abenergizer 1/25/2002 and they wasted no time charging my credit card for it.After 6 weeks I still hadn't received it so I called customer service and they sent it to the wrong address.They agreed to resend it to the correct address
since it was an error on their part.

Six weeks later I still hadn't received the product so I called back to cancel the order.At that time the cancellation was processed and I was told I would get a refund.That was told to me in April and the refund takes 21 business days.

As of 6/26/02 I have yet to receive the product or the refund and have tried to call the company but they will only deal with you by email or regular mail.

I had sent them an email back in May to check the status on my refund and they told me it was being processed and to wait 21 business days.After the 21 days I sent another email to check the status on my refund and the response back was in order for me to get it I had to return the product.

I never received a product to return and I asked them to cancel the order so evidently the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing.I tried to send another email to let them know that the refund was already requested and the product never was received.But, the emails are returned as undeliverable.

Greenville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2002 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AbenergizerFamily-ProductsLLC/nationwide/AbenergizerFamily-ProductsLLC-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Internet-Internet-23484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abenergizer/Family Products,LLC