Complaint Review: Abika ,Clickbank.com; ClickSales.com; Level3 Communications; A.k.a.

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:Jersey New Jersey
Abika ,Clickbank.com; ClickSales.com; Level3 Communications; A.k.a.
Warren Ave, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001, USA Nationwide U.S.A.

Abika Clickbank.com;ClickSales.com; Level 3 Communications; Abika.com claims to provide background checks, employment verification, etc., and guarantees the results within 30 days. It has already been 50 days and they have yet to receive anything CheyStates: Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho - Nationwide

*Author of original report: Abika.com just sent an email saying it will refund my money.

Abika.com charged me nearly $230 dollars to perform the following: Current Employment Lookup. On their website they claim "No results no charge. 30 day money back guarantee" - I cancelled within 3 days of ordering the 'service' but it has already been about 50 days and I have yet to receive a single penny back from them.

Their listed phone # is in Central Colorado: 303-952-4647 yet their mailing address is in Wyoming.

I called on Friday July 24, 2009 numerous times but it was after hours...I just got a 'fast busy' everytime I called. I figured it's probably because it was after hours.
I called again on Monday July 27, 2009 in the a.m. but perhaps it's still early on the west coast...I will definitely call later on today and I hope to speak with a live representative.

I contacted my bank and they said they were going to give me a "Provisional Credit because a Dispute is Pending"...They will be mailing me dispute forms which I expect to receive soon.

I seriously hope to get my money back. Please learn from my mistake - It was extremely stupid of me to not visit "Ripoffreport.com" first before letting these scam artists steal my money so easily...

I will post an update soon.

Scam victim
Jersey, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abika-Clickbankcom-ClickSalescom-Level3-Communications-Aka/nationwide/Abika-ClickbankcomClickSalescom-Level-3-Communications-Abikacom-claims-to-provide-ba-473669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abika ,Clickbank.com; ClickSales.com; Level3 Communications; A.k.a.

AUTHOR: Scam victim - (U.S.A.)

Note from Merchant: By accepting this payment, you agree not to file any charge backs or other claims against Abika.com.

I wish they refunded my money earlier because the report was written before they refunded my money.